Song Submission Guidelines
- Songs should be 2-4 minutes in length and performed with gratitude, peace, and healing intentions.
- You may submit one or more tracks, but submitting tracks does not guarantee they will be on the album.
- The handpan should be the main voice. It can have multiple layers, and other instruments are welcome, but they should accompany and support the handpan.
- You can mix your tracks as you see fit with total artistic control. Post production mixing is also available if needed. Please contact healinghandpan@gmail (.com) to request mixing services.
- Please submit songs in 44,100 Hz, 24 bit .wav format only.
- Please DO NOT MASTER your tracks. Once all the tracks are submitted, they will all be mastered together for consistency throughout the album as a whole.
- Make sure your tracks have transients, headroom, and no clipping. For more details click here.
- For more details about the "type" of music, see Considerations for Healing Music.
- Email healinghandpan@gmail (.com) when your tracks are ready. If it can fit in an email it can be attached there, otherwise it can be submitted through google drive, dropbox, or a file transfer site.
Final track submission deadline: November 1, 2017